Saturday, May 26, 2012

Potty Training

I decided it was time for Jack to learn to use the potty. I am ready to get rid of diapers! After 6 1/2 years it is time! So on Monday we started. I wasn't too sure how he would do but he has done pretty good. He is doing really well at telling me when he needs to pee pee and making it to the potty in time. He is still having trouble going #2. It's not he isn't making it - it's just that he isn't going. So that is not good. Anyway, we are working on it.

This picture was taken today. He's already like a man sitting on his throne reading a magazine (in his case watching a movie on my iphone)!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


A few things that he has said so far that are really funny are:
"I can't do this potty training, mom"
"make me some more pee pee mom!"
"never, never, never, never, never, never going to the potty again!"

ok I think there are a couple of more but at this time of night I can't remember!

No comments: