- Jack likes to play with trains, play with Scooby Doo, watch Scooby Doo, Mickey Mouse and Chuggington.
- Jack knows his colors and likes to sing "Wheels on the Bus" and "If You're Happy and You Know It"
- Jack loves to swing and play outside.
- He graduated out of his high chair a few months ago but is still in his baby bed.
- He has a temper like no other. He really knows how to pitch a fit! I tell Billy he is going to be a cusser (not that that is a good thing) because when he gets mad he will rant with a few words and then throws in "pootin" (his favorite word) - so it goes something like this "fuss, fuss, blah, blah, blah, POOTIN!" and then repeat a time or two. It is funny but not. Oh and he will sometimes throw in "mean momma/daddy" or "fight" when he gets really mad! And did I mention he might spit, kick or throw something. (I am not trying to make light of his temper we really are trying to work on it, thankfully he only does this at home!)
- He loves to play fight with his daddy.
- He calls Bailey "Honey" and Jesse "Bubba" it is really sweet.
- He calls them Elmo kisses instead of Eskimo kisses.
- And he is still a momma's boy! He still prefers his momma over his daddy but I'm sure this won't last much longer.
- And he loves to do everything his brother and sister do or say. If they are playing something he has to play it. If they are "telling jokes" he tells a joke. If they are laughing he is laughing with them. Monkey see monkey do.
I'm sure there are a zillion other things I could share but these are some highlights of our little Jack!
Last night we celebrated his birthday with Michael, Holly and Aspen. We will have another party on Saturday to celebrate his birthday and Jesse's birthday, which is next week.
As you can tell I missed him blowing out the candles so we had a "do over"
Playing with Aspen. They loved that ballon!
An attempt to get a picture of all three of my children