Thursday, June 09, 2011

Getaway to Amelia Island

Last week over Memorial Day, Billy and I, got to go on a trip by ourselves to Amelia Island, Florida. Thanks for my mom and dad and Billy's mom for watching the kids so we could spend a little time together and by ourselves. I spent most of my time by the pool and beach while Billy spend his days sleeping and watching movies. Then we would meet up for dinner and have a nice quite evening out. We also had a couples massage one day and fully took advantage of the spa. We were living the life of luxury. I could really get use to that kind of life. Thank you Billy for working so hard to get us a nice trip away! We only got these two pictures and a couple of pictures of a sunset which I didn't include.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: