Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dentist Time!

Last week I took Bailey to the dentist for the first time. She did great. I have to say that I wish I had a dentist like that when I was little. Everything was painted a fun forest including a tree house or an ocean or a city scape and then games to play and TV's everywhere so you could watch while you were in the chair! Much much better than the dentist I remember as a child. And Jesse talked about it all day and wanted to go back and drive the race car game they had. Hopefully it will be a good experience all the time and not something she dreads as I did as a child.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Keri Sheckler said...

My kids LOVE going to the dentist. It is amazing how much the environment can help the attitude.