Sunday, April 16, 2006

My Frist Trip to the Grand Bazaar!

Yesterday was my first trip to the Grand Bazaar. I didn't know what to think with all those Turkish men talking to me. Everytime I turned around I heard "Mashallah, Mashallah." They go crazy over babies! Anyway, I mostly hung out with daddy and our friend Vural. Vural got me a Fenerbahce onesie and a cup, bowl and plate with Fenerbahce on it too. My mom says I can't wear it because her team is Besiktas. But daddy promised Vural I would wear it! Vural is a Fenerbahce fanatic! I also got several other little presents like two evil eyes and a gold coin. I'll start racking up on those gold coins! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Love,
Bailey


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

sitting at Vural's shop looking at rugs


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

Me and Vural


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

Go Besiktas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you even took a picture of her with the FB colors! Wow, that's true love for Vural! :) When are you going to get her all dolled up in black and white? If anyone could make the Besiktas colors look cute...Bailey'cigim can! :)

Cal said...

GO BESIKTAS!!!