Friday, April 07, 2006

My First Babysitter's

Yesterday our dear friends, Chris and Sue McRae, came over to watch Bailey for a few hours. I was able to go to the grocery store, which I hadn't been since before Bailey was born. Then Sue cooked us dinner and then Billy and I went to Starbuck's. It was so sweet of them to let us get some time together even if it was only an hour. She is crying in the picture only because we took her away from eating to get the picture so she wasn't very happy.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing all the pics. It is hard to believe that we will see you in one week. Can not wait. Love you all!

Debbie said...

My husband and I are old friends of Chris and Sue McRae's when Chris was in seminary in Ft. Worth, TX.
I was thinking about them tonight and wondered where they were so I googled their names and found them on your journal. I've never blogged before, don't know how it works but can you help me get in touch with them? Debbie and Carey Chaney of Bentonville, AR. djchaney@cox.net.