Saturday, March 31, 2012

CupCake Wars

You know that we love to watch The Food Network in our house. And more than that we love to visit the places they highlight on their network. We've been to several that Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive-in's and Dives has been to. Anyway, recently on CupCake Wars there was a local girl, Mamie, from Marietta competing. I have actually been to her cupcake place before back in the fall and blogged about it then. Bailey was watching the show with me and really got into it! She was so cute watching it that I told her we would go visit and get us a cupcake. Oh I should tell you that Miss Mamie won! It was fun to go and see the display that she had made for the show and see the winning cupcakes. Of course we had to bring some home to try. I don't have any pictures of them, sorry.




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


The winning display...they did an event for Pastry shoes



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: