Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dishes - Realistic Housewives

Dishes, dishes, dishes. A Real Housewife would clean up all the dishes after every meal/snack so that there are never any dirty dishes. A Real Housewife would make sure that the dishes go immediately into the dishwasher after using them and not let them sit in the sink for a couple of days or maybe longer. A Real Housewife would unload the dishwasher as soon as it was done so that she could start the process all over again.

I get so tired of doing the dishes. I try to put them in the dishwasher after they are used but that doesn't always happen and so they might sit for a while, or a day or two days. Something always comes up with one of the kids or we are running out the door to get to school or some activity and so the dishes wait. Or sometimes I have to confess I just don't want to do them right then and so the dishes sit. What I really hate is unloading the dishwasher. For some reason when those dishes are clean I can't seem to make myself put them away. That should be the easiest part, right? Thankfully, my husband came to my rescue! He unloads the dishwasher and I load it. It has made a real difference in the amount of dirty dishes that pile up in the sink.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem. I know at least one other person that has the same problem, my mom. Maybe that's where I learned it. HaHa! I love you momma!

dirty-dishes.jpg

No comments: