Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pumpkin Bread French Toast

I have made lots of pumpkin bread this fall. I mean lots and lot! I don't think a week has gone by since sometime in September that I haven't made at least one large loaf and several mini loaves in a week. And just so you know I haven't eaten it all! I give most of it away but Bailey and I haven eaten our fair share. Ok onto the French toast. I got an idea a few weeks to make French toast out of it and so today that's what I did! And as Jesse says "delicious!" I wasn't sure if I would like the syrup on it but it was really really good and gave the bread a whole new flavor. So if you like pumpkin bread and French toast give it a try! Delicious! I have to say it doesn't make a great picture. But it's taste not presentation for me this morning!

No comments: