Wednesday, November 23, 2011

8 years and counting!

Yesterday we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. My love sent me two dozen roses! They were beautiful. And then we got all dressed up and went to a really nice Italian restaurant. It was fun to people watch while we were there! It was definitely a place that is more than eating. There were several tables that were seated before us and then ordered after us and just content to sit and talk. And the place had a certain "air" about it. I felt we stuck out like sore thumbs if you know what I mean. Anyway, it was a great night that Billy planned. So Happy Anniversary to us! Wouldn't want to be on this journey with anyone else!

see my flowers behind us?


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: