Saturday, November 26, 2011

Long Time No See

About a week ago we were able to see our friends Jackson and Sheryl and their three girls! We hadn't seen them in almost 3 years. It was right after Lorelai was born in Iowa and we only had two kids although I was pregnant with Jack at the time but didn't know it yet. When we first met Jackson and Sheryl it was just them no kids and we didn't have any kids. Bailey and Klaire were born 3 months apart, Ava and Jesse were born three months apart and then Lorelai and Jack are about 9 months apart. We both had our kids close together but I should mention although I had my first one first, she had her second and third before me! Superwoman! It was so fun to see and talk with them if even for a little while. Jesse and Jack were outnumbered by the girls but Jesse wanted to play with them so bad. And they let him much to his sisters dislike. It has been a good year because we have gotten to see several members of our overseas family! Starting with the Smith's, the Morgan's and one Lubinus! I hope more come to see us!

Klair (5), Bailey (5), Ava (4), Lorelai (2), Jack (2) and Jesse (4)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Jack and Sheryl said...

Oh so cute! I will have to lift those photos off your blog. :) We had a great time that night...so fun to get to see you in your new environment and get to know your kiddos a little bit. I wish we lived closer! :)