Saturday, September 13, 2008

Little Red Wagon

Jesse got a wagon for Christmas from his Granny Juanita and we are just now putting it together. Well I started putting it together a few months ago but came to a place where I couldn't do it by myself and just put it up. But yesterday I got it back out and finished it off by myself! It wasn't that hard so I'm not sure why I couldn't figure it out a few months back. oh well it's done now. So we went for a ride down the street and both kids loved it! Jesse would get made if you stopped to take his picture. So we tried to keep moving.

picture #1 - We had already been down the street once and I just stopped to take a few pictures

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


picture #2 - still happy...checking out the wagon

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


picture #3 - not so happy that I was not pulling the wagon!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: