Monday, August 18, 2008

I Love NOLA

On Saturday we went to New Orleans. It was fun to get away with out the kids but of course we missed them! We got to eat lots of good food - shrimp poboys, gumbo, crawfish corn bisque, muffaletta and of course beignets! I got to see my good friend Vanee, who met us for lunch and dinner. I love New Orleans and so any chance I get I love to go! I love NOLA!

eating beignets at Cafe Du Monde

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


next to the Mighty Mississippi

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous for the food....
Give us a list of the places that you got all of this wonderful feast....

Glad to see all is well in LA!

We hopefully will be going to NOLA in the Spring!

Love
KK

virginia said...

you ate all that in one day!? Geez! :-) Afiyet olsun.

rindy said...

haha, somehow i was signed into blogger is Virg. that last comment was actually from me. weird.

Kim for the Kings said...

Beignets at Cafe Du Monde might must be my absolute favorite food!!! I hope you had more than one order!