Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

I love to watch this show - Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. If you've never watched and you love food then you should watch it! Guy Fieri goes all over the U.S. visiting restauants with amazing food or hopefully it is amazing. Well in May I saw Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert, AZ was featured. I was so excited because I was going to Gilbert (Phoenix) in August! So I made it a must to visit. Andrea graciously indulged me and took me since it was close to her house. I had the Fontina Hamburger that was featured on the show and I thought it was great along with the onion rings and a fantastic strawberry milkshake! So if you are ever in Phoenix I highly recommend it. You can also go to the D,D&D website and see if he has been to a restaurant near you!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 comment:

Kim for the Kings said...

What an adorable picture of you and Bailey!