Friday, March 14, 2008

Tummy Time

Jesse is not rolling over yet so I'm tyring to put him on his tummy several times a day. He is not a big fan of being on his belly. He toleraltes for a little while and then gets really mad. He is doing better about pushing up and kicking his legs but not a hint trying to rollover.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


He is also starting to play with his little gym mat like reaching for the toys.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:

dan+amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Elizabeth friend!!! :) Woohoo!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Eliz. ;
How are you ? I hope everything is going well.
Firstly , Happy birthday to you. I wish ; your new age bring to you many happiness & success & one more babby :)
I was tried to you send e-mail several times but ı couldn't. ı tried on Last week Bailey's birthday too.
I 'm watching your life from your blog. Bailey & Jesse growing very fast.
You look soo happy there. are you not missing İstanbul :)
I will be participate your blog when ı have a baby :)

Kendine çok iyi bak , seni ve bebeklerini öpüyorum . Billy 'e selam söyle.

Burçin

Could you inform to me your e-mail adress please !

Whitney said...

YAY! Happy Birthday!

And to answer your question...Jon has no idea what he's getting himself into! I'm waiting till he's stuck with me before I let him know!

Love ya!