Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've been tagged by Mandy B

Ten years ago...I was still in seminary working at the post office on campus.

My to do list today...
1. Go to Target.
2. Blog.
3. Pack.

What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire...
Go on a shopping spree! And take a great vacation around the world!

Three bad habits...
1. probably watch too much TV
2. look at too many blogs!
3. hmmm...not sure

Five jobs I've had...
1.daycare worker
2.contract postal worker
3.youth intern for a summer
4.worked for a company that pulled out of date stuff off the shelves
5.worked for my mom's catering business

Five things people don't know about me...
1. I am a political science major
2. I went to seminary
3. I love scary movies
4. I love Mardi Gras parades
5. couldn't think of a 5th thing

I'm tagging . . . Andrea, Karen, Rebecca

No comments: