Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

This year Billy and I had the privilege of going to Charleston, SC for a couple of days. My parents along with my sister came and took care of the kids. We were blessed that they would do this! So thankful to them for giving us some time away and taking great care of our three monkeys.

Billy and I had our first date on Valentine's 10 years ago. He texted me and asked if I wanted to go to a movie. Later found out I wasn't his first choice. He tried to get a couple of guys to go with him but for some reason couldn't. Anyway, we ended up going to dinner and then a movie. And then after the movie he talked in a circle in a around about way of pursing me. Thankfully I got the gist of what he was saying and here we are today! We had a great Valentine's which included a carriage ride (with 14 other people) around Charleston followed by a much needed uninterrupted nap!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


No comments: