Thursday, April 19, 2012

Give it a Try: Mango Salsa

I was fixing salmon the other night and have seen in restaurants or in magazines that they pair Mango Salsa with it. So I thought I would give it a try. And I'm glad I did because it was delicious! Billy even loved it. I found this recipe on Epicurious. It was great on top of the salmon but I had it today with just some tortilla chips for lunch. So if you are looking to branch out a little then give it a try!

Mango Salsa
2 cups chopped pitted peeled mango
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
2/3 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
4 teaspoons olive oil
Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and chill.)

You can view the complete recipe online at: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Mango-Salsa-5707?mbid=ipapp

Bon Appétit
September 1998



No comments: