Thursday, August 04, 2011

Baby Lizard

I have said before that Bailey loves to catch lizards. I think she has some sort of lizard radar. She is constantly looking for them when we are outside. The other day was no exception. She found a baby lizard. This little guy was only about an inch long and she saw it! Really?! How in the world she saw this little guy I don't know. Jack even liked holding him. After she had held him for a while I told her to put him down I figured he had been traumatized enough and when she did Scrappy got a hold of him and tried to eat him. Then I'm sure he was really traumatized! We stopped him before he could eat him but I think he might have broke a leg and he tore part of his tail off. He was still living but I'm not sure for how long. Poor baby lizard.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: