Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

This week has been filled with Mother's Day activities. This is one of the fun things of having children in preschool. Bailey's class had a special Mother's Day luncheon. It was really sweet. They sang a song and then made us several keepsakes. Bailey made me a necklace. She used her finger to make a flower and then the teacher drew a stem. It was really cute. They also wrote a little letter. The parts that are underlined are the parts Bailey filled in.

My Special Mom

My Mom is the most beautiful mom in the whole world! She is as pretty as me. She is 68 years old, has brown eyes and brown hair. She is 40 feet tall and weighs 11 pounds. Her favorite color is orange and her favorite food is broccoli.
In the good old days when Mom was a little girl, she used to play. I think my Mom looks funny when she gives me milk. She likes when I help her cooking. When I am nice, Mom lets me play. I wish Mom would take me to special places with me everyday. When I grow up, I want to cook just like Mom. I love my mom so much I would not trade her for phone.

I Love you, Mom! Love, Bailey

This is Jesse's little letter. His answers are also underlined.

My mom's name is Elizabeth.
My mom's favorite color is pink.
My mom's favorite food is broccoli.
My mom makes me laugh when she laughs at me.
The thing I like best to do with my mom is I love her.

Love, Jesse

Also this week, my mom and dad, and Billy's mom came to visit. We went to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens and saw all the beautiful flowers. It was nice to have our moms with us over the weekend. Of course the kids were spoiled rotten with all the grandparents around! 

This was the best of the 5 that I took. My three little angels. I love them! 

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


My sweet funny momma

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Painting bird houses with NeeNee

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



No comments: