Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lesson Learned.

Well today I learned a valuable lesson in parenting - NEVER put Jesse down for a nap without his pants on! Jesse spent the day with his Granny and Papaw. She laid him down for a nap with only a shirt and a diaper on. He woke up with his shirt on, diaper off and poop all over him! Lovely. I mean it was all over his feet, legs, hands, face and I'm pretty sure he had some in his mouth! So gross! What makes a baby want to do this? Bailey took her diaper off a few times but thankfully it never had poop in it. Oh well now I know not to ever leave him in just a diaper! So all you moms out there with little ones learn from some one else's mistake!

1 comment:

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

I can't even imagine. And here I thought poop in the tub was gross. Thanks for the heads up.