Thursday, December 04, 2008

Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus!

Well the circus came to town this week but it was only a one ring circus but hey will take it! I only took Bailey because I didn't think Jesse could sit through it. Bailey did pretty good the first hour but got a little restless the second act. Even though it was a small circus it was still pretty good and they did have elephants and tigers. I was a little disappointed that none of the clowns had those big red noses or funny hair like they use to when I was a kid. Although they were selling the red clown noses for $5. That was the cheapest souvenir you could buy. The next toy jumped up to $16 for a flash light thingy! Poor Bailey didn't get any souvenirs. If she wants one next year I guess some grandparents better send us some money. :) Anyway, she loved it and said her favorite were the elephants. We went with KB and I think, no, I know KB was more excited than any of us to go to the circus!

how do you like the $10 hat? a little bit of cotton candy came with it!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: