Thursday, October 09, 2008

Final Cake

Well my last class was tonight and I passed. Well I'm not sure she would fail anybody but I do have a certificate for completing the class. We had to decorate our cakes in the class. I had made a few flowers before hand so they could dry and then I made the roses in class. Roses are not the easiest thing so that's why I only have three on my cake and the teacher even made one of those! I had made two more but I dropped both of them while making them and I didn't have time to make anymore. But I think the final cake turned out pretty good. I have already started class 2 so more cakes to come!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: