Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cake monster

The other day I made a cake and sat it on the table to cool. Well a little while later Bailey decided she needed to try the cake so as you can see she helped herself to the cake. She took some of it and then came walking in the living room like it was ok to do that. Then while I was taking the picture of what she just did she decided to help herself again!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


It's a little blurry but you can see where she just took another piece.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

2 comments:

rindy said...

haha, that's hilarious. boy, is she like her mama or what! :-)

Gina said...

How funny. We took our daughter and granddaughter to a chinese buffet last night (for my daughter's birthday) and I had got one of those sugar-coated donuts they always have and when I sat down at the table, my granddaughter just reached over and helped herself to my donut!!