Friday, April 13, 2007

Mmmm...choclate covered cherries!

The other day Bailey was sitting in the floor very quite with her back to me. I didn't think much about for a few minutes but then thought she has something because she is way too quite. And sure enough she had gotten a chocolate covered cherry and had started eating it with the wrapping still on it. Luckily the wrapper was still in her mouth but she had eaten some chocolate and the syrup in the cherry was all down her shirt, pants, on the rug and on the floor! It was so funny! She was enjoying it. I guess from now on I'll have to share my chocolate covered cherries with her!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Bailey was carrying her sippy cup around in her mouth this afternoon, I think she was hinting that she wanted some more after she had already drank this whole thing full of ayran!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, my girl likes ayran! Masallah! :) A girl after her auntie's heart. I couldn't be prouder!! I'm glad she was gnawing on a chocolate covered cherry; she's got class. I always thought kids gnawed on roaches and plants. :) Kisses to Baileycigim. :)