Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Baby!

It's hard to believe it's been three years since we got married! The Lord gave me a wonderful blessing in you. I am so thankful for the loving, generous, smart, really cute, funny, passionate man you are. I know that everyone will read this but that's ok. I want everyone to know how wonderful you truly are. I miss you today and will be thinking of you all day. I miss you and can't wait to see you in a week. I guess I said I missed you a couple of times, did I mention I miss you?! I hope you have a wonderful day. I loved the candles you sent me. They were perfect!

I Love You,
Elizabeth
xoxoxoxoxo


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely couple!!! You both look dashing in that formal wear. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. I guess we could have been with Elizabeth :-)

love you guys
bill and beka