Thursday, July 27, 2006

Summers on the Balcony

In the summer one of my favorite things to do is have dinner on our balcony. It is so nice. We have a great view of the city and the sea to enjoy. We eat much earlier than Turks but they love to do it as well. They will normally come out on their balconies around 8 or 9pm and have dinner and talk. They sit and drink tea for quite a long time. While sitting out there I like to look and see who else is out, which kids are playing on the street, who has the prettiest flowers and sometimes if they have their curtains open I like to look inside! But that rarely happens. or I wonder what it is like inside their apartment just as they wonder what's inside mine! Anyway, since we don't have a big yard or porch to sit on our little balcony will do just fine. We are thankful and blessed to have it!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

not on the balcony but just a cute picture of Bailey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH My Gosh! She is beautiful!! Ugh! I want to hold her!