Saturday, July 08, 2006

4 months old

Well today Bailey is 4 months old. We went to the doctor yesterday for her check up. She weighs 14lbs. 2oz. and is 25 inches long. She had two shots one in each leg. The first shot was ok but the second shot was too much for her. She lost it. Mommy had to hold her tight and stick the pacifier in her mouth then life was much better. We are thankful she is healthy!

The first picture below is a how I left Bailey after she ate. I laid her down so she could kick the toy hanging above her. I went to the kitchen for about 10 minutes and when I came back the second picture is how I found her and the toy! You would think someone had come in and moved both of them but no Bailey some how kicked it herself. I guess she was tired of playing!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

No comments: