Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Last Valentine's Day without a Babysitter


Share Video at DropShots.com


Well last night we had our last Valentine's Day without a babysitter for at least the next 12 years or so! We had a wonderful day. We started out by going to the doctor. Everything is fine. She said she didn't think the baby would come in the next day or two. So we will keep waiting. And then we had a romantic time grocery shopping - stocking up before Bailey comes. Then ate chinese at the mall for lunch. Then for dinner we went to a new place to us called Chocolate. It's one of those trendy places to go in Istanbul. My sweet husband brought me some beautiful gerber daisy's and I made him some strawberries dipped in chocolate. We had a wonderful day. But we are looking forward to next year when we have Bailey with us!

1 comment:

Mandy B Stenberg said...

You guys look so great. I LOVED hearing your voices this week . . .it was a thrill to my soul. Hope you did indeed enjoy your day.

Liz: I posted on blog again.