Friday, August 17, 2007

My New Doo

Well I went on Wednesday to get my hair cut in my new neighborhood. I hate trying a new place but I wanted to find someone close by even though I really liked the guy I went to in my old neighborhood. Anyway, I told him cut just a little with some layers and thin it out. Well he did two out of the three things - he did a lot of layers and thinned it out. What he did not do was cut just a little! He cut quite a lot! Oh well it will grow back. But the best part was the crazy style he gave me. Not my cup of tea so I went home and washed and dried it again. and he also burnt my head a couple times! It will be fine but he cut it too short in the back. I can't even get a brush around it. I know those of you who have lived in Turkey are saying "gecmis olsun!" so a big gecmis olsun to me!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


looks like a porcupine

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tried several times to write on this with no success. Call me. Let's meet up. turkobob@yahoo.com 0535 215 59 57

Rebecca said...

You definitely should win a prize for making it through my latest blog entry! Keske I was coming to Turkey! I cracked up when I saw the back of your hair - so classic turkish!

Kim for the Kings said...

Ah! It's so short!!! :) Well, I'm right there with you! I got mine cut on Saturday and it's crazy short in the back too! hehe I definitely miss our guy in BTas/Dtas... Miss you so much more... You still are gorgeous, Miss Elizabeth!

Gina said...

I like it too! And yes, it will grow back out! I think it looks cute on you.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH! What the stink happened? Did Edward Scissorhandsoglu get ahold of you? :) Just kidding. It's the one and only Turkish cut. I can't say I've ever seen anything but that very cut making its home on every women's head that graced a salon in Istanbul. You just happened to get one of the shorter versions of it. No worries. You pull it off. If anyone says otherwise, tell them, "BACK OFF. I'M PREGNANT."

Whitney said...

I think you look adorable! You for sure pull off the short look very well!