Thursday, January 25, 2007

It Still Works!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

On Monday I lost my cell phone. I couldn't find it anywhere in the house so I went about my day. I had decided to do some laundry. Then while in the middle of all this laundry I had a feeling that I may have washed my phone. And my feeling was right. I had put my cell phone in my pocket the night before and forgot to take it out of my pants. So it washed for one hour. I thougth for sure I had killed it but nope it worked! At first there was a lot of condensation on the screen but in the last couple of days it has cleared right up! Thank the Lord! It works as good as new!

2 comments:

rindy said...

how funny, my dad did the exact same thing this week! unfortunately he went out and bought a new phone already. score one for turkish phones!

Natalie said...

Yep, those Turkish phones are amazing. Abby had one that she dropped on the sidewalk. It bounced and landed in the street where it was immediately run over by a car. The case was cracked, but the phone still worked fine. And since you can buy new cases all over the place here it wasn't a problem at all!