Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The little things we've missed!

I know all you in Turkey are continuing to curse me every time I put food on the blog but I just can't help it! It's so much fun! Ha ha! Billy and I laugh every time we take a picture of the food! and our families think we are crazy! Enjoy the pictures! ;) ha ha!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

Burrito and Mexican pizza (it sure was good!)


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

We had two dozen Krispy Kreme donuts! and they were HOT NOW! (you know the sign they light up when there hot)


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

The cereal aisle at the Super Target and this was only half the aisle! Only in America! You gotta love it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So how many Krispy Kremes will fit into your suitcase when you come back?! In some places in the world, it's considered rude to show your food but not offer it. You aren't being very culturally sensitive...that hurts! :-) hee, hee....live it up sista because soon you'll be back in the land of ayran and durum!! WOOHOO!!! Bailey looks ADORABLE!! She has grown so much, can't wait to kiss her! :-) aims

Andrea and Jeff said...

happy mother's day, E! i'm with amy, i've heard of people bringing krispy kremes into turkey :) just a suggestion! see you soon, can't wait to hold little bailey - she is soooo cute! j, a and little a

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Well, from one of the three JMEN still nomading it....I thought I would say hi! The picture of the cereal aisle is awesome!!!!!! I laughed at that for a long time, but the thing that got me most was the length of the aisle! I haven't seen an aisle that long anywhere in two years. Even the big supermarket we have here doesn't have aisles that long! Certainly not so much cereal either maybe two shelves with 4 boxes of cereal! Anyway, I laughed hard at that picture it was great!

Rachel