Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Thank You Lord for Krispy Kreme!


Yes you are looking at a Krispy Kreme donut! And yes it is in our house in Istanbul. Unfortunately Krispy Kreme has not opened in Istanbul but we keep praying. But thankfully I have a friend, who is here for a conference, that brought 12 Krispy Kreme donuts from the states! Some friend, huh?! Let me say they were good even though we didn't eat them as the sign lights up that says, "HOT NOW!" Makes your mouth water doesn't it? They were still good and we are savoring every bite. I have four left and we only got them last night. Not sure if I'll let Billy have anymore or not. I let him eat three of them that's probably enough.

We are thankful for all things and in all things! And a big thanks to Kanoot for bringing them half way around the world for us to enjoy!

2 comments:

Daniel Martin said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....Krispy Kreme!!!!!!!!

Andrea and Jeff said...

Thanks so much for sharing your Krispy Kreme with me, I know how precious they are!